EBIPAX Inc. has earned a reputation for excellence as an end-2-end Control System Integrator for wide variety of industries & applications.
We are your partner to provide Turnkey Siren and Warning Systems based on Motorola SCADA and Radio technologies. The modular and scalable Siren Solution built for Public Safety and Utility sectors to cope with expected and unexpected events, saving lives in case natural disasters and emergency situations.
EBIPAX Sirens and Warning System Features and Benefits
- Integrated one-box modular and scalable solution
- Motorola Secured RTU >15 years of RTU/FIU programming experience
- Supporting Motorola and Non-Motorola radio technologies
- Secured 7 layers communication protocol
- Support of multiple and redundant communication links
- Controllable Power Supply and Charger
- Remote Configuration, Programming and Maintenance at the same time over any media
- 150W up to 3,000W scalable and modular output power >25 years of experience
- 150W true RMS amplifiers with up to 95% power (siren) efficiency
- Support of live Public Announcements through radio
- Optional Solar operation
- Up to 25 digital voice messages stored
- Siren Operating temperature Range: -50°C to 70°C (exclude radio)
The challenging issues for SCADA systems and projects today are not the same as they were a few years ago. Today, there is much more importance placed on integration, use of new secure RTUs, secure communication and network technologies, access to information by more users, and other purposes.
EBIPAX has established a leadership position in SCADA consulting services and implementations having worked with many government entities and utilities, both small and large, in selecting and implementing their choice of Siren Solution. Our hands-on team of professionals has many years of experience successfully designing, specifying, and implementing Motorola SCADA systems.
We provide services on all aspects of SCADA projects. Whether you are in the planning stage, implementation stage, or if you need to add a single application, replace an entire system, migrate a system, or put in your first SCADA system, EBIPAX has the experience and is ready to help. Contact us, and we will explain how you can attain maximum benefits from a Motorola SCADA system.
Moreover best practice services EBIPAX can provide cover the following application: